Today we discuss the pros and cons of travel hacking and our plan of how we got 5 people on a 9 day trip to Florida for $500 all said and done.
If you’re interested in any of the cards we talked about on the show today, here are some of our referral links. We do get a small kickback (usually 5,000-10,000 points) if you sign up through them. If you’re able to find a better bonus elsewhere, by all means, take it!
- American Express SPG (Starwood Hotels) – 25,000 points after $3,000 spend
- American Express Hilton Honors – 65,000 points after $1,000 spend
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus – 50,000 points after $2,000 spend
- Disney Rewards Visa – $200 gift card after $500 spend
- Airbnb $40 off promo code (for new users)
A few of the other cards mentioned include:
- Barclay Arrival Plus (travel credit after spend)
- Chase IHG Card (points)
- Capital One Venture Plus (travel credit after spend)
- Citi American Airlines (points)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve (chase ultimate rewards points)
I’m not entirely sure where we got this spreadsheet from, but here is a link to the spreadsheet we use to track all of our travel hack cards. Kudos goes to some travel hacking website.